Establish A Healing Place
The Healing Place is dedicated to helping persons find healing in the deep places of wounding through the ministry of Formational Prayer. We are committed to providing support and training to ministries and individuals who desire to establish a Formational Prayer Ministry in their ministry context. The framework for launching a Formational Prayer Ministry in your venue includes:
- Personal consultation with The Healing Place Team to develop a ministry proposal & plan for launching this ministry. The Healing Place Team will assist ministry is developing an operational ministry plan for establishing this ministry.
- Onsite planning and training sessions: Topics discussed will included
- Caregiver responsibilities and duties
- Recruitment of Healing Care Ministry Team: Administrative Support Personnel, Clinical Support Personnel, Caregivers, Caregiver Assistants, Intercessory Prayer Team.
- Curriculum Review: Agenda, Small Groups Sessions , Protocols, Experientials
- Review guidelines and requirements for Healing Place Affiliates
- Conference calls with Healing Care Team to assess progress and provide technical assistance and support to your caregivers who are leading small groups
- Assistance in designing an evaluation process to assess the effectiveness of the your Formational Prayer ministry.
Persons in your location who will be serving as caregivers for small groups are expected to to participation in the following training opportunities
- Enroll in the Formational Prayer Certificate Program: This is required for ministries that desire to be affiliated with The Healing Place and Healing Care Ministries International.
- Attend the Formational Prayer Seminar (Basic) - November: All persons involved in the healing care ministry in your context must attend this seminar.
- Attend the Formational Prayer Seminar(Advanced) - April
- Attend Training Seminars sponsored by the Healing Place- January & July